Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

Since we were all trapped at home because of the ice/snow....Mommy, Daddy, and I decided to bundle up and go outside. Here I am getting my 4th layer on! Posing while I'm still able to move.
I wish I would have kept those snow boots I got for Christmas. My feet are going to get CoLd!!!
Finally made it ouside after 20 minutes of getting ready and layering up. Our yard was complete ice with a little snow sprinkled on top. I wasn't too graceful out there, expecially on our big hill!

I think I'm frozen!
Nevermind....I'm see a sled!! Our neighbors had lots of sleds they let me borrow. Look out hills, here I come!
WEEEEE!!! I look like a pro at this.
Daddy did have to help me some. I kept tipping over for some reason.
At the middle of the hill, getting ready for take off.
We must have the best hill in the neighborhood because there were lots of kids out sleding down the hill by our house.
WOAHHH!!!!
One final ride down with Daddy. Mommy didn't need a sled...she just went down on her own with her slick pants:) haha. It's supposed to snow a lot tonight, so maybe we can build a snowman tomorrow!