Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A few firsts

Here are a few first for me lately:
Notice my pink fingernails. Mommy painted them for the first time. I loved it! I also got a pedicure:)


Can you believe it....the first time for corn on the cob! Why have they been hiding this from me. YUMMY!


No, this is not another pedicure picture....it's what's left from my body painting experience at daycare. Can you guess what color we're studying...look closely at my toes....that's right, it's blue! We started painting with brushes, then our fingers, next our feet, and eventually it just turned into a whole body painting experience!
By body painting, I mean WHOLE body! I even got my head involved. What do you think about the blue hair?
Mommy was going to run to the store when she picked my up, but not with blue hair! We went home and got in the bathtub! See how the blue hair turned my shampoo blue too:)