Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Check me out!!!

Don't I look cool....riding in the back seat with my shades on watching Dora!!!
These are my Aunt Jess's glasses and I love wearing them everytime I'm home.
I'm so proud of this tall tower I built....yea me:)
Wanna play cards??? I was trying to be like the big kids and join in on their game.
I'll take a break from cards to listen to an I Pod.....this is my song!
Enjoying a little chips and salsa with Daddy. Ummmm......
Yes, it's a week after our big snow and it's still on the ground. I think I'll try out Mommy's boots. But there's a problem, I can't seem to bend my knees.
Why not bundle up and go out to play again!!! The ground was super slick now. Ask my Papa Ray....shhhhh.... he slipped all the way down the hill! But after Mommy and I got out there in it, we were both slipping and sliding everywhere too! I seem to like the icy stuff better than the thick fluffy snow.
YES! I think I'm finally figuring out my sit-n-spin. Check me out!!!