Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

It's Valentine's Week! Of course I had to break out all of my pink and red V-Day gear.
This was Monday...

Add Image

Here I am on Tuesday. I'm playing doctor with my babies. I've been to the doctor so much lately with my ears, I'm starting to hate it. I get really upset when the nurse calls me back to check me out. So Mommy got me my own doctor's kit to practice on my babies at home to learn that it doesn't hurt. I did better the next time I went until they gave me a shot.....OUCH!!! All that "no hurt" business we did at home went out the window!



















Wednesday...went for a comfy red sweatsuit. I'm enjoying my cracker and juice on the steps....one of my favorite seats in the house!
Nana got me this foamy soap for V-Day. I enjoyed eating it more that playing with it. Thursday
Enjoying a little Dora once I got home from daycare. My expression looks like I'm saying, "I cannot believe it!" But really I'm just munching on some grapes.
Hey is this how you take a pic of yourself?
I'm reading some of my new books Grammy and Poppy sent me for Valentine's Day.
Friday
This is a lion KK sent me for Valentine's Day. He growls when I squeeze him.....but when I pull his tail (like I'm doing on the right) he says OUCH! I like saying it with him.























This is me last year and this year with my buddy Pillar! I haven't changed much...just a little longer and a little more hair to play with:)














I still like to cuddle up with Pillar, but I don't sleep with him like my cousin Reese!









Flowers for Mommy



Ummm...they smell soooo good!