Since I've completed my first year at daycare here and I'm home with Mommy for the summer, Ms. Becky gave us a CD with LOTS of pics of me while I was having a blast at school. The slideshow above shows some of Mommy's favorites.
In those pics you'll notice I have my patch on in most of them. Daycare was unbelievable at getting me to wear it. The doctor would like for me to have it on 4 hours a day. On the weekdays I wore it from 8 until whenever Mommy picked me up (4-4:30)....take out nap time and that's around 5-6 hours everyday! Mommy and Daddy didn't ever have to patch me at night and I could even have a break from it on the weekends. All of my eye progression this year is because of my wonderful daycare teachers!
The following pictures are some creative strategies Ms. Becky and the girls used to get me to wear my patch. The first one is....just tape the heck out of it!!! 
You'll notice in this pic I have less tape, but I'm much older here and I know Ms. Becky doesn't play around! This tape is simply to hold the patch on because it's been on sooo long! I'm too interested in this art project to realize that I even have on a patch.
This look Mommy calls the Rambo!!!
And if you'll notice in this pic a lot of my friends liked my Rambo look, so they all have headbands on too!!! What are friends for!
