Well last week I spent the whole week in Campbellsville. Mommy and Daddy took me and left me! Can you believe it! I got to spend some time with Nana and KK and all the family in between! I was SPOILED when I got back home~fits, whines, and all kinds of emotions! I've settled back in at home now though.
These are a few pics from "the creek" before Mommy and Daddy jetted.
This is my "all by myself" pose. If someone says do it by yourself, I think that I must cross my arms in this position and do whatever the task may be...even climbing stairs. I haven't realized they just mean without their help, and that I can let my arms relax.
I picked this pretty yellow dandelion, smelled it, and carefully placed it back in the ground ;)
Climbing the tree at Nana Bec's with my cousin Ben.
My handstand!!!
I went to visit KK at work and she took me out to see the school buses! As you can see I even strapped on my seat belt and grabbed the wheel!
I also got to visit my cousins Riley and Reese....for some reason I don't have a pic with both of them. I can't imagine why!!! This is me swinging and loving it while Uncle Bobby is supposed to be pushing me but it looks like he's doing more "baseball" talking with Daddy.
Riding shotgun in Nana's car....just down to Granny's house.


Holding my first kitty cat at Aunt Ollie's house. I like kitty cats!
Helping Nana cook breakfast....eggs anyone?