Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Look out...I'm 2!!!

Today was my 2nd birthday! I know you've already seen some pics of my party in C-ville, but today was the real day, so of course we had to celebrate again! Yesterday I helped Mommy do a little preparation for my b-day by making cupcakes! Yummy....

The best part is licking the beaters, your fingers, and the bowl!!!

"It's good Mommy!"The morning of Aug. 1...my birthday! After breakfast, I did a little coloring...more on my fingers than the paper. Next, I decided to play dress up! Here's a little something I threw together. After lunch and a nap, we went to the Miss. River. I put my feet in the water trying to "catch fish"...and got a few steps out too far...almost fell in!!! Daddy was quick on his feet though...thank goodness. Next, we went to the park to feed the ducks! I enjoyed snacking on the bread too! FINALLY! Time to open presents! This is a Jack-in-the-box! It jumps out at me, but I'm not scared. My Tinker Bell dress! The wings are a little floppy in the back, but I love the dress. I'm putting on my matching shoes! Time for supper and cupcakes!!! Even though it was just me, Mommy, and Daddy, we still had to have party hats!I love it when people sing "Happy Birthday" to me. I like to act a little shy:) Ummm....good! I did such a good job on these cupcakes, I should go into baking!
Even my babies celebrated with me!!! My babies' names are: Baby Emori, Reese, Dora, Nonae, and Rayna. I named them all myself! Family photo My hair was perfectly curled after playing outside in the humid air. I had a great birthday! Before I went to bed I said, " I want more presents!!!"