Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

St. Louieeee!

On Wednesday, Mommy & Daddy took me to St. Louis to the arch and a Cardinals game. I saw the arch as we were driving near it and called it a rainbow! We were going to ride up to the top, but the line was too long...maybe next time! Here's me and Daddy!This pic is for Aunt Jess...I'm singing "The Beaver" song while standing beside this beaver in the museum. Not a very good pic....but a cute story! Checking out one of the horses that pulled the carriages around. I said he was "nice."
One of Daddy's former Delta State players, Brent Leach, pitched for the Dodgers who were playing the Cardinals. He got us great tickets to the game and even got us on the baseball field before the game. Of course when you've seen one baseball field, you've seen 'em all....but Daddy was pretty excited. All I did was play with the rocks and get them in every body's sandals.
Here we are with Brent!
Sharing some nachos with Daddy! I was so good at the game! It went into 15 innings!!! I'm glad we decided to leave in the 12th.
Tasting some cotton candy....not too sure about that consistency?!!?!