Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

BiRtdAy PaRtY!!!

This is the morning before Mya's birthday party in Campbellsville. Yes, her b-day isn't until Aug. 1 but we had a get party in C-ville with family and friends a little early. Headed to church in this pic! The pain staking, time consuming cupcakes! Thanks Nana...they're not only cute, but delicious. I ate 3 just at the party alone and then one later that night!
Blowing out my 2 candles! Check out the ladybug cake to match the cupcakes. Kuddos to Nana!


Opening presents! I couldn't wait to rip into them. In fact, I did tear a few of the packages when I thought no one was looking. This is my pink ball glove from Walker. Daddy liked this gift:)

I loved my cards more than anything else. I took time to carefully open each one and check out the pictures and the "ABC's." The musical ones were a hit. Here I am reading a card while my friend Cameron is checking out my bracelet.
Reese was trying on my cherry dress for me to make sure it would fit. Looks cute!
My cousin Ann Marie dressed the Ladybug part for the party too. She was a cute red & black ladybug. My buddy Emori also had on a ladybug dress but Mommy didn't get to get a pic of her cute dress:(
Believe it or not, it got a little chilly at the party. Good thing Mommy was prepared with my denim jacket. Ummmm....a ring pop out of the goodie bags!