Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Eye Surgery

On July 8th I went in for an eye surgery. Everything didn't go as planned, but I sure was a trooper! Here I am waiting around. Dr. Lueder put an arrow above my left eye so they would operate on the correct one!!! HANGING! It should be a sport. I'm hanging with Baby Emori on the side of the bed.
Taking a stroll in the hippo while waiting for them to come get me.
I've got my gown on now, but still killing time with some puzzles and coloring!

Daddy holding me after I got my silly medicine! It made me so goofy. I couldn't even hold my own head up. It was to help me relax and not remember separating from Mommy and Daddy.
I'm all done and one tired gal. I couldn't seem to wake up after all those drugs.
The day after, when the doc took off my bandage. Oweee~ I didn't like to look at it in the mirror. I would tell Mommy to put my big patch back on!