Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Barren River

Daddy's family always spends a long weekend at Barren River Lake every summer. This is my 2nd time going and I had lots of fun! Here I am doing the "Boom-Boom-Clap" as I call it or better known as "Hoedown Throwdown" with my cousin Madison. I love this song!!!Everybody gets their game face on when the Cornhole boards come out! I was a big helper picking up the bags and packing them around.Silly faces with Aunt Jess!
Enjoying the lake in my shades. Mommy & Daddy think they're being sneaky by putting my patch behind my sunglasses, but I still know it's there!
Maybe Daddy should've been a cheerleader in high school cause he can sure lift me high!
Posing for a pic on Michael's boat. I told Mommy "I think it's windy!" When we started to go fast I told Michael to "Go slow," but he didn't seem to listen. I really enjoyed the ride and even took a nap on the boat the next day.