Our neighbor told Mommy about this fun Parks and Rec day in Cape with lots of fun things to do. It was a great activity to get out of the house after my surgery. Here I am making a necklace...check out my concentration with the tongue out.

Touching a SNAKE! I don't know what's
scarier the snake or the guy holding it:)

Cooling off with a
popsicle!

Got a ladybug tattoo while waiting in line to see DORA!!! I got my pic taken with her and gave her a hug.

Hey you can't fuss at me for getting a little close to get these bean bags in....I'm working with one eye right now!

Happy as can be! I was a great patient for Mommy and Daddy!

Playing hide-n-go seek with Daddy, but as you can see I'm peeking a little bit while I'm counting!

Looking at the stars with Daddy!

Playing dress up and
rockin' my new Converse tennis shoes!

Take a look at my triple boos! I have a patch on my eye then I banged up my knees while playing outside. I scraped the same knee 3 nights in a row...
OWEEEE!