I love to read! This is me reading a book to "MommyDaddy" as I call them together.
Friday, February 5, 2010
What's been goin on.....
I know it's been quite some time since Mommy's has added pics of me on here. I've been keeping her very busy! So here's what I've been up to since the new year.
I love to read! This is me reading a book to "MommyDaddy" as I call them together.
I'm very helpful around the house! I already help do chores like unload the dishwasher. Here I am putting up the forks.
I am a pro at saying my prayers. I get a little bossy by telling everyone to "CLOSE YOUR EYES!" but I have good intentions. I bless each meal and say a prayer at nite nite time all by myself.
Check out my pink cowboy boots! I like to put them on and prance around.
I've been doing a little painting. Yes, I still use my tongue to help me do things. You have to hold it juuuust right sometimes.
I love to play dress up and I love to sing. Here I am doing a little of both. Singing in my Snow White dress with my boots on. Now I'll tell you that I like the princess Snow White, but I do NOT like the movie. It's a little scary for me right now in certain parts....especially the mean witch!
I love to read! This is me reading a book to "MommyDaddy" as I call them together.
