Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

SEMO Fair!!!

The SEMO fair is in town! It's a big deal in Cape Girardeau. On Monday, there was a parade to celebrate the event. When we got there and squeezed into a spot, we noticed that every kid had a Wal-Mart bag ready to catch candy. Uh-oh! We were not prepared. Mommy and Daddy had no idea the amount of candy that was about to be pelted at my head! I ran and dashed around the street to collect as much candy as I could. I became a pro! We just grabbed my backpack and loaded it up! Here I am watching the bands. I really liked the music and marching! Collecting candy...picking up this piece and got my eye on the next piece making sure another kid doesn't get it first!
Mommy & Daddy were trying to convince me that my belly is too full of Tootsie Rolls so I can't eat anymore!!!
My stash looks like Halloween...all this from the parade!!!
FAIR NIGHT! Thursday night we went to the fair. As soon as I walked in I met this little monkey. She shook my hand!!!
My first ride. I called it "Dragon Tales!" I love it!!!
I made a new friend on the car ride. I'm asking him where's he's going to drive us to????
1st ride on the Merry-go-Round. This one went pretty fast!
2nd go around... I chose the giraffe!Oh the teacups! I slipped out of my seat and fell down a little bit. Good thing my little friend in the cup with me helped me up!!!
Feeding the animals!!! It helps me concentrate if I stick out my tongue. This one brown goat was so hungry! I kept wanting to feed the small black goats, but he was greedy. I kept telling him "NO I feed black goats!!!" But he wasn't taking no for an answer. He even nibbled at Daddy's shirt!
Good someone else is feeding Brownie. I can finally feet these little black ones. This big camel was hungry too!!!
Can't forget the deer:)
Watch me ride the Dragon Coaster. It was a little rough. I'm glad that little boy rode with so I could lean on him!!! The second video is me riding the spinning teacups! Watch how fast the little boy in the orange shirt in front of me is spinning. Daddy asked him if I could ride with him at first and he said No! It's a good thing because I would have been thrown all around in that thing!