Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

This & That pics:)

I've really gotten in to helping Mommy cook supper. I like to stir, mix, and make a mess! I've become a pro at washing off the veggies for her. Here I'm washing the broccoli. Check out my tongue. It helps me work. I'm good at washing carrots too!
I'm somewhat OCD about a few things. My clothes is one of them I have to lay out my pajama's perfectly on the bed before I can go take a bath. If their folded or wrinkled in the least bit, I have to start all over! MY tongue helps me do the work. Daddy's workout regime is not too tough for me. He just makes me do 20 pull ups every night :)
Baby Emori decided to do a headstand on her back.....so I joined her and did a headstand too!


Posing in my new zebra outfit. Mommy and I went out and about Saturday while Daddy was gone. We did a little shopping and enjoyed our lunch date at Mcalister's with the birds! I loved feeding them my bread.


SAY CHEESE~


Taking a shower like a big girl. I loved it this night.....but hate it other nights. Hey, I'm a girl...I can change my mind!


I got this dress from my cousin Madison and it's my FAVORITE. I put in on about everyday!!! I added a little bling with the glasses and hat today!


Saying my prayers before supper. I don't really know why I'm making this beaver face. Ms. Susie at school can get me to memorize a prayer in 2 weeks. Mommy has been working on my night time prayer for about a year and I still don't say it all right. What's wrong with that scenario???


Wrestling with the boys. Mommy's teaching friend's two boys. Here I'm steamrollling Ethan or "Ethie" as I call him:)


I've got Eli pinned down...count 1-2-3!!!