Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day weekend

We got to go to Campbellsville for Labor Day weekend. I had a lot of fun playing with my family and friends!!!
I think I may be a skateboarding chic. I like to ride our neighbor's board and here I am with my cousins Ben and Luke. I'm not quite balanced enough to stand up on it yet.
Good ole' Miller Park....see-sawing with Jess!!!
I've mastered the big swings. I'm working on pumping my legs back and forth. That's what Ms. Susie says to do. When Mommy pushes me I say, "Push me Pigher Mommy!"
Sometimes I like to go down memory lane and hop in the baby swings occasionally. These aren't as much work.
On Sunday we got my play with my cousins Reese, Riley, Shelby, and Sienna. We also went to visit baby Emori! I think she wants a pink bow like me! She keeps reaching for it.My Mommy, me, Emori, and her mommy Gretchen:)
On the way home from Campbellsville, we stopped for a break at a McDonald's. I used the big girl potty so I got to play on the playground for a little bit. It was a big climb up. Here I am climbing the steps in the tunnel going high!
You can't tell it's me...but I'm way up high in this yellow tunnel. Mommy and Daddy were a little uneasy because I was so high and they would have a hard time reaching me. Luckily there was another little girl playing who was able to guide me through.
Finally coming down the long red slide!