Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

At the games....

Baseball games are keeping Daddy, Mommy, & me busy as ever. It's been a little chilly, so some of the games Mommy and I have to hang out in the car. Here I am watching a little Dora and munching on my fav....popcorn! No kernels, just the puffs:) Daddy saves us a good parking spot on the hill when the weather is warm. I play in the bed of the truck some, and I also like to get in the front of this old pick up and drive a little. Opening and closing the door keeps me busy for quite a while too!
On Saturday, I took a 2 hour nap at the game! When I woke up, Mommy told me my Ms. Erin and Ms. Emily were at the game. They're two of my favorite teachers at school!!! I perked up really quickly and was ready to go visit. I kept them just as busy at the game as I do at school chasing me around in the bleachers:)

We got a victory, so into the dugout I went. The last game a player put up the bats before I got in there and I was not too happy. This game I was waiting and ready for that last out to be made. Doesn't he know I'm the ultimate bat girl and this is my job!