Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Fun!!!

My cousins Reese and Riley came to visit a few weeks ago. We had a lot of fun! Here are a few things I learned from them....I love BBQ chips (orange chips).....I prefer to drink out of Dora cups only.....I say "I hold you" when I want Mommy to pick me up....that's what Reese says.
Reese and I are pretty good bath buddies....here we are playing with the bubbles.
We also got to color eggs...I wanted to just stir the eggs around and get them out with my fingers...not use those little spoon holders. We didn't make too big of a mess. When we were hiding and finding the eggs, Reese and I liked to squeeze and jam our thumbs into the eggs:)

We also went to feed the ducks in between the ballgames. Notice I am feeding myself rather than the ducks:)
Riley was good at throwing the bread out in the water. Reese and I just mainly threw it on the rocks.
This is the best pose the 3 of us could get together. Just not as in to taking pictures as our Mommy's are!