Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hanging around the house

On Sunday we didn't make it to church, but I did want to dress up to hang around the house. This is the outfit I chose. I left on my pj shirt, paired it with an aqua knit skort, some red boots (my favorite) and completed the ensemble with a pink polka-dot bow. What do you think...is fashion designing in my future or what! I stayed in this outfit ALL day:) Mommy decided to give me a funky hairdo to go with my wild outfit....count 'em...5 pigtails! Ladies, please don't be jealous of my long, lean legs. Oh yea, I even went outside to play in my matching attire:)
Mommy was determined to get me into a 2 piece bathing suit this year. We tried one on at the store that really showed off my belly. I didn't like it and kept trying to pull it down. Then she thought she'd be sneaky and buy this one with the ruffle so I can't see my belly to try to cover it up. At home, I discovered it was showing and did my best to cover it!

That didn't work so I'll just have to suck in my gut:) Check out my legs again..."squishy" as my cousin Riley once called me!
Somehow I managed to get this basket around my head and can't seem to get it off!! Help!!!