Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trip to Murray

This weekend my Daddy's ballteam played Murray...his alma mater. So Mommy and I went and met Jess and KK there. We got to do a lot of fun things!!! Here I am walking with Jess....it was cold at the ballgame Friday!!
I played a little ball with KK. Then it got too cold for me and Mommy took me to the car to watch Dora :) After the game we went back to the hotel to get ready to go eat. I was warming up my vocals and did a little high pitched screaming....I look like I'm making the same face as Sponge Bob!We went to eat at Mr. Gatti's and then I got to go to the game room! I played a little ski-ball. I never got the ball all the way up the ramp but it kept rolling back to me so I got to play longer. Check out the tongue! It helps me concentrate.
I also practiced my driving skills.Then Daddy and I play Whack the Gator! I was racking up on tickets and thinking I could get a big surprise...but no, I got MINI watergun.
After all the games, I got to go swimming back at the hotel! I was a little skeptical at first, but then realized I could sit on the steps and splash.

Then Mommy told Jess to dunk me! I went all the way under and didn't even cry! I made this shocking face and took it like a champ.

Saturday morning, we went for an egg hunt but we were 6 minutes late and ALL the eggs were already gone:( BUT inside we found a jackpot of fun! Here's Jess and me going down a big slide! Wheeee....


Then we found a kids obstacle course!!! A little scooter ride.... Then crawl through the tunnels...
And end the course with a little hula action!

After leaving the "egg hunt" we went to Wal-Mart and ran into the Easter Bunny!!! I was SO brave. I gave him five first, then watched another little girl sit in his lap and get candy...then I decided I could do that too. When I first sat down I didn't move, look up, or even breathe. I was like, "IS this really happening!" Finally, I glanced up and gave a small smile.

After an eventful morning, we finally made it to Daddy's ballgame. It was a much prettier day so I broke out my shades....or "stunners" as Mommy's 5th graders call them:)
This was my seat of choice for much of the 2nd game. Yes, a drain. Right behind home plate in view of everyone in the ballpark. Daddy even saw me sitting here! I was enjoying some Smarties in one of my Easter eggs. I accidentally dropped a few down the drain and tried to reach down to get them, but my little hand just wouldn't fit....luckily says Mommy.
Murray was a fun trip!!!