Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

End of February

I'm dipping my cookies in some milk just like my Daddy does.I went to KY for a few different reasons....a birthday party and to meet a new friend. Also, I got to hang out with my cousins. Reese and I both LOVE LOVE LOVE Dora! Here were are on my Dora blanket, drinking out of her Dora cups and watching a Dora movie. We are her # 1 fans!


Dora on a big screen stops us in our tracks!!


This is my new friend I got to meet....Emori! Her mommy, Gretchen, and my mommy are best friends. I hope Emori and I can be that good of friends:) I was so excited about her sitting in my lap. Isn't she precious!


I can't help but to just KISS her!


I'm running from Emori's dogs. They make me crack up!!


This is at my eye doctor! It had been such a long day that I pooped out. I got a good report though. I got a new contact that's a healthier one for my eye and my strength of my contact decreased....which is a good thing. I think my eye is still working on adjusting to this new one though. I go back in June and may have another surgery this summer to get a permanent lens put in. Then no more contact....but maybe glasses?!?

I've got my hat on and I'm ready for church Mom!