I take after my mommy (and secretly Daddy too) in that I love shoes. It's getter warmer so it's time to start finding some summer shoes. I hate to give up my "squeakies" but I'm enjoying all my new shoes.
You can tell I'm ready for some warm weather. Check out my red flip flops KK got me. I'm not sure about this weird piece that goes between my toes, but I think I can get used to it. I like seeing my toes.
JeLliEs!!! KK also found me some jellies for this summer. Hey look I can see my toes! I've just been warned about getting rocks in my jellies. I've heard that hurts.
I need my tennis shoes for running and exercising! I look like I"m doing some Richard Simmons aerobics move, but I'm actually just trying to sit on this black basket:) It's hard work!
I decided to try out Mommy's rain boots. Ummm.. am I supposed to be able to walk in these because I can't bend my knees!
These are a little better...my own rain boots!!! Mine are a little easier to move around in. I can even run....which is what I do these days....run everywhere. I'm ready to go jump in some puddles!
