Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GO REDHAWKS!!!

Since baseball season is in full swing, we're hanging out at the ballpark a lot these days. Mommy put in her SEMO gear order to Nana and when she came to visit....she delivered!! I got lots of new red, black, and white goodies.
This is my, "Oh I'm so nervous I can't look..." pose.
The next day was pretty sunny so I was going prepared with my shades on...hey even upside down they block the sun.Before the game my cousin Ann Marie cam to visit. Isn't she precious. If you think that bow is cute, you should see some of her other bows....wow! I enjoyed chasing her as she crawled around.
I've got it all....my Dora couch, at the ballpark, in the back of a pickup....this is the life!
Me and Mommy
When SEMO wins I get to go say hi to Daddy and give him a big hug!!!


He even lets me out on the field to run a little bit. Then I usually help pick up the bats and get that sticky pine tar all over my hands. It's a dirty job, but some body's gotta do it!
This is the game that KK, Jess, Nana Beck, and, Cathy came to visit. I enjoyed rolling down the big hill at the ballpark!
Another shot of me and the pick up truck!!! I like to watch the baseball game from here!