I got this Bitty Baby crib to go with my baby that I got for Christmas. One of Mommy's kids at school gave it to me. I love it. It's complete with bumper pads and a mobile! See how I'm carefully placing my baby in her new bed.
Covering up my baby. I work really hard at getting the blanket just right with no wrinkles in it. Sometimes this takes me about 10 minutes and about 50 tries.
Time to kiss her good night..."Nite Nite Baby"
Ummm....what happened?
I was just trying out the bed to see if it was comfy enough for my baby and, well, I kind of broke it. I can't believe this thing won't hold my little 30 pound body.

Don't worry, it goes back together (kinda)
I was just trying out the bed to see if it was comfy enough for my baby and, well, I kind of broke it. I can't believe this thing won't hold my little 30 pound body.
