Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SpRiNg!

The weather was so pretty last week, we had to get outside! Mommy and Daddy took me to the park. Here I am talking to the ducks. Look how close we got! I kept saying "quack, quack" and they would say it too! We were speaking the same language:)
I was so brave climbing all over the jungle gym. This bridge was a piece of cake!
I had NO FEAR climbing up some TaLL steps to get to this twisty slide. I kept telling Daddy "NO" when he was trying to help me get up. Then you should have seen me go down all these twists and turns by myself! It was sooo fun! I can't wait for my cousins Reese and Riley to come this weekend so I can take them to this park!
I started out with this little slide before I discovered I could tackle the big one!

When we got home from the park, Daddy started cleaning up some leaves in the yard. First he found a SSSSSSNAKE!!! I kept saying "shew" when I looked at it. Then about 5 minutes later he discovered this toad in another pile of leaves. I didn't mind it as much. He was so fat that he couldn't hop very fast. I even touched him.
My favorite seat outside....a wooden block. I sit here and watch Daddy do all the work.
Trying to climb the retaining wall behind our house. I wonder if I can balance on this thing?